Breaking News:-

27 cases under 'Mumkin' cleared by DC Samba

SAMBA: District Level Implementation Committee under MUMKIN which met under the Chairmanship of Deputy Commissioner, Anuradha Gupta today cleared 27 cases under MUMKIN scheme.

Under this scheme, unemployed youth can purchase small commercial vehicles like load carriers, passenger autos and electric autos with a 20% subsidy and the remaining 80% bank loan with zero initial contribution by the beneficiary. Commercial vehicles of TATA, MAHINDRA, ASHOK LEYLAND, MARUTI, etc., are covered under this scheme.

During the meeting, the Deputy Commissioner asked the participating officers to generate maximum awareness about the Mission Youth schemes and ensure proper hand holding of the applicants for the timely disbursement of cases.

During the current financial year 2022-23, 88 cases have been sanctioned under MUMKIN Scheme in Samba District, involving a loan amount of Rs 464.87 lakh and a subsidy of Rs 54.11 lakhs by the Mission Youth Department.

AD Employment, ARTO, LDM, Cluster Head J&K Bank and a representative from DIC were present in the meeting.

Fast, accurate and updated real time local news is available on your smartphone and tablet.


Jammu Links News