Gobhi ke Pakode
Jan 06, 2017
These unique cauliflower pakodes are simply irresistible.
- 1 cup besan (Bengal gram flour)
- 1 cup rice flour (chawal ka atta)
- 1/2 cup cornflour
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- a pinch of red colour
- 3 cups oil
- coriander (dhania) leaves for garnishing
- Cut gobi into small petals.and boil them in salt water.then drain the water and keep gobi aside.
- Mix besan,rice flour,corn flour,salt,chilly powder,chat powder and red colour in a bowl along with a little water.
- Dip the gobi in the mixture and fry it deeply in oil.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves. Serve hot.
Recipe sponsored by : Tarla Dalal