Dec 29, 2016
Mushroom tikka is very easy to put together and unlike paneer tikka, it doesn't need a lot of marinating time.
- Button mushrooms 200 grams
- Yogurt 2 tablespoons
- Ginger-garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Cashewnut paste 1 tablespoon
- Processed cheese grated 2 tablespoons
- Fresh cream 1 tablespoon
- Green chilli sauce 1 tablespoon
- White pepper powder 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Micro greens for serving
- Chaat masala for sprinkling
- Discard the stems of mushrooms.
- Combine yogurt, ginger-garlic paste, cashewnut paste, cheese and cream in a bowl and mix well.
- Add chilli sauce and mix well. Add pepper powder, mushrooms and salt and mix well.
- Heat a Gas Oven Tandoor.
- Add lemon juice to the bowl and mix well.
- Place marinated mushrooms in the Gas Oven Tandoor (GOT) alongwith the marinade, cover and cook on medium heat till fully done.
- Place micro greens on a serving platter and put tandoori mushrooms over, sprinkle chaat masala on top and serve hot.
Recipe sponsored by: Sanjeev Kapoor