Rade da Murga
Dec 25, 2016
Flavorful chicken dish in a dry curry, spiced up with cardamom, yogurt and whole red chillies.
* 1/2 kg Chicken (use shinless, boneless chicken, usually thing fillets) cut into 2" pieces.
* 3 tbsps fresh yogurt (not sour)
* 2 tbsps garam Masala
* 1 tsp Coriander powder
*1 tsp Cumin powder
* 1 tsp Garlic paste
* 1 tsp Ginger paste
* 2 Cinnamon sticks
* 2 Cardamoms
* 4 Cloves
* 2 medium-sized onions chopped fine
* Salt to taste
* Chopped fresh coriander to garnish
* 4 tbsp mustard cooking oil
1. Put the chicken, yogurt, Garam masala, spices and ginger and garlic paste into a large mixing bowl. Stir to blend all ingredients and coat the chicken completely.
2. After an hour, heat the cooking oil in a Karahi, on high heat. When the oil is hot , add the onion and fry till soft.
3. Now add the chicken pieces. Reserve the marinate for a little later. Fry the chicken till sealed and opaque by constantly turning it up and down. Now add the marinate. Stir well and season according to taste. Cook chicken till it gets dried and leaves the oil.
4. Remove from fire and garnish with chopped fresh coriander. Serve hot.